- Experience in Adobe: Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Robust understanding of CSS/HTML/ Web Technology
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop; able to work with comps from the design team.
- In-depth knowledge of cross-browser issues and how to resolve them.
- A strong understanding of client asset management, site infrastructure, client support.
- Ability to work collaboratively, from editing pixel perfect sites that meet the design requirements, to completing large scale client requests, to communicating any roadblocks back to the Account Executives.
- A working knowledge of PHP and XHTML
- Working with HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems like: Wordpress, Joomla, etc.
Please respond to this job listing by sending the following to email@example.com
A copy of your resume
A list of sites you have completed/worked on
*Note* This position is for an immediate start.
Grassroots Films is in search of late summer/ fall interns for the following departments:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Social Networking & Marketing Department
- Art Department
- Office & Production Department
Production assistance, inter-office courier runs, assisting in web and promotional material design, transcriptions, data entry, research, filing, office duties, answering phones, social networking, brainstorming, creative writing, editing, web campaigning, as well as general staff assistance.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to answer calls and emails in a professional manner. Art Department interns should have a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, and Dreamweaver. Social Networking interns should have prior experience posting on multiple network & blogging sites, as well as creative writing experience. Production Interns should have working knowledge of Final Cut Pro. All interns should be familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
The Grassroots Films office is located in Brooklyn and the internships are open to college students in the greater NYC area for school credit. You must be at least 18 years old to intern with Grassroots Films.
Please email your resume, availability and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
. In the subject of the email, please list the internship position you are applying for. Art Department and Production interns should submit a portfolio, reel or links to samples of work along with their resumes. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in becoming involved in filmmaking.
ART DEPARTMENT INTERN
Grassroots Films is looking for a talented graphic designer who will work directly under the Art Director and handle various design projects.
The ideal candidate for this role will
- be able to create stunning visual work-- posters, DVD covers, advertisements
- have a creative mind to develop visual campaign strategy and visual concepts for clients
- work well in a team of diverse staff
- have at least a basic knowledge of web design and website maintenance
The candidate must have a strong grasp of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Professional, and a working knowledge of Flash and Dreamweaver.
If the thought of working at one of the newest and freshest media companies in New York ignites you, please submit a resume and portfolio of sample work to email@example.com